GRUNDKURS | ALKEET | FOUNDATIONS
lö – sö | la – su | sat – sun
12.3.2022 – 13.3.2022 @ 16.00 – 18.00
Teaching language: English
You can speak Swedish, Finnish or English, and ask questions in whichever language you prefer.
The teachers’ mother tongue is Swedish.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER: 6 MARS 2022
CANCELED! (Not enough participants)
ASHTANGA YOGA FOR EVERYONE
In my teaching I want the student to get maximum benefits from the practices, regardless of age or body type.
A good teacher needs to understand that certain practices can cause more harm than good to some people, and be able to provide with good alternatives to address those problems and build more strength or flexibility.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Correct breathing technique (ujjayi)
- Sun salutations (Surya Namaskar A)
- The concept of vinyāsa (how to enter and exit the postures with confidence and awareness as a moving meditation)
- – Padangusthasana (big toe pose)
– Utthita Trikonāsana A (extended triangle pose)
– Utthita Parsvakonāsana A (extended side angle pose)
– Prasarita Padottanāsana (wide legged forward fold)
– + more asanas depending on the size of the group
– A short finishing sequence
- The concept of the Bandhas (energy manipulation and perseverance)
YOU ARE WELCOME
Inclusitivity needs to show among the participants in the yoga shala. The more diversity of people – the better. I welcome everyone who wants to learn with an open heart.
Välkommen – Tervetuloa – Welcome!
You do not need any previous experience in yoga or meditation to participate.
This is especially for you who:
- feels too tense to practice yoga
- wants to start a regular yoga practice
- wants to learn the basics of a self-paced yoga practice
- needs tools to counter the stresses of daily life
- who are curious about exploring your inner being and wellbeing
WHAT KIND OF YOGA?
In a gym context, this could be regarded as “Power Yoga” or “Vinyasa Flow”, but you will learn this in such a way that you ultimately become your own teacher. Self-practice is one of the beautiful strengths of ashtanga yoga, and ideally this practice may become a companion for the rest of your life.
REPETITION & PROGRESS
In ashtanga yoga we practice in-large the same set of sequences each time, which will make you acutely aware of your own progress. This will motivate you to keep practicing when you start noticing a shift in your body and mind rather quickly already in the beginning.
COURSE ONLY: 59€
COURSE + 5x YOGA CARD: 99€ (save 39€)
COURSE + 10x YOGA CARD: 159€ (save 49€)
You will get an invoice to your email when we have reached the minimum number of participants. After the course you will be able to participate in led ashtanga yoga classes, and in the mysore style ashtanga classes.
This course is mainly taught in English – unless all participants understands Swedish.
TIME & PLACE
Saturday and Sunday in Raseborgs Yogaskola (Ekenäs, Formis 3:rd floor) 12th and 13th of March 2022 at 16.00 – 18.00 both days.